Saturday, April 19, 2008

Realizations

Things I've come to realize: (Sorry it is really long!)

1.I've come to realize that my family... is everything to me. That includes my hubby and my immediate family. I would do anything for them and I love having fun with them.
2.I've come to realize that when I talk...
I say "K", as in okay a lot. I am trying to stop.
3.I've come to realize that I need... alone time. I enjoy being on my own quite often. I love my husband, family and friends, but I am a person who needs to be alone sometimes.

4. I've come to realize that I have lost... the dust jacket to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

5. I've come to realize that I hate it when... kids (as in my small students!) copy bad behaviors. It really pushes my buttons when a child is doing something they aren’t supposed to be doing and then another child starts to copy them. AHHHH! It drives me crazy.

6. I've come to realize that when I'm hungry... I want to eat candy, ice cream or other yummy sugary foods. I am trying to quit.

7. I've come to realize that money... is EVIL!! I hate money. I don't have a lot and it is quite annoying. I can't wait for the day that I can go to the grocery store and buy whatever I want!

8. I've come to realize that people... are interesting. I work with a lot of different people. By June 5th I will have completed 152 home visits and if you combine that with lasts years visits that is 304 home visits in the past two years. I see a lot of interesting things in these homes. I’ve seen cockroaches, kitchens in garages, cigarette resin covering walls, families dancing and singing, playing with play dough, reading stories and playing games with their children.
9. I've come to realize that I'll always be...
somewhat introverted. 10. I've come to realize that I'm hopelessly in love with... Harry Potter! I just love Harry Potter. I’ve have always been “obsessed” with something and I think it will probably be Harry Potter until I have kids. When I was a tween I was obsessed with the Beatles. I was obsessed with boyfriends in high school and then I was obsessed with Dan. I am still hopelessly in love with my Danny Boy, but Harry Potter will always have a special place in my heart!

11. I've come to realize that my cell phone... is not necessary. We didn’t have cell phones for quite some time and I got along just fine. In fact it was kind of nice to be unavailable at times.
12. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
I was tired, as usual. It doesn’t matter what time I go to bed. I never want to get up. I have been this way forever. I set the alarm for way earlier than I need to get up and then I press snooze as many times as I can.
13. I've come to realize that right before I go to sleep at night...
I am continuously listening to the same part of
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and I am never going to get to the end.

14. I've come to realize that right now I'm thinking about...

15. I've come to realize that babies... are adorable. I love my baby nephew Dawson. I think he is the cutest, sweetest, funniest most adorable little boy on the planet. I NEVER wanted a baby boy before I met Dawson and now I REALLY hope that I have a boy first. He has converted me to loving baby boys.

16. I've come to realize that when I blog... I wonder who will read what I post and I always worry about grammar and spelling since I am releasing my writing to the masses.

17. I've come to realize that today I will... teach 19 children for 3 ½ hours, go on two home visits, run by Fred Meyer and then come home at 7:00 pm.

18. I've come to realize that tonight I will... have to clean up the pigsty that I live in. How can 730 square feet be so cluttered and messy when there are 2 perfectly capable adults occupying it.

19. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will... Go to Kaiser with Dan to get his staples removed and find out more about the “mistake” on his arm.

20. I've come to realize that I really want to... go to Disneyland. Dan has never really been and I want to go in June more than anything. I really want to go before we have kids because I am planning on life ending when the children come, at least for a little while.

This list of realizations is a tag. I don’t really feel like tagging anyone in particular, but if you think this sounds like fun go for it!

3 comments:

Linds said...

Loved it! I may have to do that on my blog sometime. And by the way, your life doesn't end with children, it just starts a new one. But I do have to agree about Disneyland. We went there on our honeymoon and it was a blast. So much fun with just the two of us.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Okay the beatles and the boyfriends--- true story!I would name names but I do not want to get in trouble- wow we had lame boyfriends back in the day! oh and when they did beatles songs on AI I thought of you!

Funny we totally had Kaiser in CA.

Go to Disneyland before you have kids because life as you know it ends and a new not so free life begins... but believe me it is the best not-so-free life you could ever have!

Okay longest comment ever is over!

Nicole W. said...

I love about the pressing snooze.....every morning Megan stands at my bedside saying "mommy, mommy, get up , get up". I HATE getting out of bed:(
I love you Holly you're the greatest and it was neat reading more about you:)