Monday, August 19, 2013

Two

My little baby turned 2! Oh how the time flies! I sometimes still think he is a baby, but I am definitely wrong. He is a big boy and it breaks my heart. We had some family and friends over to celebrate the big 2. 
We walked to the park to play. Luke had recently taken to liking sticks. I think he learned it from Lotso Huggin Bear! 

All the kids got a Buzz Lightyear airplane to fly around. 

I'm sure Luke is saying, "infinny an yond". Such a cutie!

BUBBLES! Another one of Luke's loves. 

Her are all the old people sitting on their buns while the kids play. I was SO happy that it turned out to be a nice sunny and warm day on April 27th. I'm sure Luke will have many rainy birthdays, but not this one! 
We made a parachute out of a sheet. Luke loves to stand underneath and giggle his little face off! 



We came home and had presents and dinner. I have to admit that I was quite excited to give this big Woody and Hat to Luke. It is one of his very favorite things in the world. He spends most of his day saying, "Woody, hat" and then throws Wood and the hat comes off and he says, "OH NO, Woody! Hat!"

The other kids were not shy about helping Luke unwrap his presents! He was happy to get his Woody and isn't really into unwrapping so I let them have at it!

Still playing with Woody and hat! 
Time for some cake! 


This boy LOVES his chocolate! It was a fun day and we had a great time celebrating our boy!

1 comment:

Linds said...

Yay! Happy birthday to Lukey!! Such an adorable little man.