Saturday, October 11, 2008

"The Face"

As many of you know I am hopelessly in LOVE with my nephew Dawson. A couple weeks ago I was with him and he had a new trick. You say "show me the face Dawsie" and this is what you get...







































































SO CUTE!! I can't get enough of it. Whenever there is a camera around Dawson is smiling for it. I think he learned that from his sisters.

3 comments:

Linds said...

Ok, he is way too stinking cute!! Love him! I feel like I know him even though I've never met him.

Mackay Family said...

Finally got to catch up on your blog! Good job Dan! That is awesome. Your nephew is adorable!

Joshua and Joy said...

I love when kids smile at you! It's the sweetest thing ever. Congrats to Dan too! Josh wants to tone up, but he says that will happen when he takes P.E. in college. He says it's required.